1955 Kitchener Street – NEW LISTING in The Drive!
1955 Kitchener Street is one of those homes I just want to spend time in. It has so much to love…where should I start?
- Curb appeal – walk along quiet & traffic calmed Kitchener Street lined with old growth trees & colorful heritage homes
- Location – A stone’s throw away from Victoria park, close to public & private schools, shopping, bike routes & transit, just 2.5 blocks to the heart of Little Italy on The Drive for some of the city’s best market groceries, coffee, and pizza!
- Character – This home has that look Commercial Drive is really known for with a bright green, Craftsman style exterior, wood trims & character roof lines.
- Layout – Spacious open plan main level with full bath, bonus den/office, convenient mud room, formal dining area & amazing upper floor with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & great storage. Basement below holds other options for those looking to finish off a partially finished space. Not really suitable as is with 6’4″ ceilings, but a great space for the family, someone who works from home or storing all your stuff to keep the upper floors tidy.
- Bonuses -tons of valuable mechanical upgrades, high ceilings, rich Cherry wood floors, exposed wood beams, pretty front yard, dialed fenced back yard with gardens & single garage.
VIEW LATEST LISTING HERE