The Ruth & David Group Podcast 005 | Michael Fortin, Mortgage Broker
Michael Fortin, Mortgage Specialist
Welcome to The Ruth & David Group Podcast, Episode #5. In the studio today, we have our good friend, and top Mortgage Broker in Canada – Michael Fortin.
1. Why should I go to a Mortgage Broker rather than go to my own bank?
2. What is the difference between a 5-year fixed rate versus a variable rate?
3. What dictates what the 5-year rate is?
4. BC’s new program to help first-time homebuyers
4. Where do you think the rates are going?
5. Bank of Mom and Dad
Buying your first home? How much can you qualify for? What are the best rates?
Call Michael Fortin today at 604-618-0777 or visit him at Mortgage Alliance.