Vancouver Weekend Open Houses
While we’re getting into the groove of the new year, we hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and had the time to relax. We’re very excited about new products coming on the market over the next few weeks. Interested in some market update? Feel free to subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter. Don’t worry, we promise we won’t be sending spam because nobody likes it. This weekend, we will be showcasing a spacious 2 bedroom townhouse at UBC and a new built 4 bedroom 1/2 duplex in desirable Commercial Drive at our open houses.
24-1863 Wesbrook Mall
Currently, the campus community has various projects underway. This includes a new aquatic centre, a new soccer training facility, a new transit terminal (or UBC Bus Exchange) among numerous other projects. What we’re saying is, prestigious UBC is rapidly developing, and even more facilities will be available in a community that already offers world class amenities at your doorstep.
– 2 bedroom & 2.5 bathroom townhouse over 1200 Sq Ft
– Open main level with 9′ ceilings
– Balcony on main level and private roof top deck upstairs
– In suite laundry, storage locker & 2 parking
– No rental restrictions in a pet friendly building
– Steps to Museum of Anthropology, Chan Centre, Pacific Spirit Park & lots more!
1890 Grant Street
Welcome to ‘Parkside Place’ where you will find thoughtful design mixed with quality construction & high end finishings in a location that epitomizes convenience & community. Located across Victoria Park, this wonderful 4 bedroom front 1/2 duplex is sure to impress!
– 4 bedroom & 3.5 bathroom 1/2 duplex in the Drive
– 1716 sq ft residence
– Open plan main with 9′ ceilings
– Chef’s kitchen features Bosch appliances & island with breakfast bar and waterfall edge
– 3 full size bedrooms upstairs
– 4th bedroom on top floor with 3 pc bath & covered balcony overlooking Victoria Park
– Radiant in-floor heat, designer lighting, custom millwork & wide plank white Oak floors throughout
We hope to see you at our open houses this weekend! Feel free to contact us with any questions you have or if you’d like to schedule a private viewing.